Tuesday, January 09, 2007

On hiatus...

For all 1 of you who religiously read this blog (thank you Uncle Carl) I wanted to write an apology of sorts for not contributing to this glorious effort of literary wit more often.

I'm sorry I don't write more often.

There... I hope this makes up for months of vacuous space instead of a fabulous recount of my fabulous life. Like the tale of my redneck Christmas spent shootin' guns and blazin' trails in the woods of New Hampshire. Or tips on how to hypnotize a lobster before murdering it in a fiery pot of death (Maine lobsters, they truly are more delicious!). Or how I should be writing 3 articles for the next issue of San Diego Premier Magazine instead of typing away on this blog as act of attrition to my loyal fan(s).

Until next time, please find the byline in the masthead a stimulating substitute.

Yours,
Bionda

No comments: