Friday, September 23, 2005

Liar, Liar, my engine is on fire?

@#%*&@*^@#$* car dealerships! Took my car to MIRAMAR at 7 a.m. this morning, which turned into an hour & 1/2 roundtrip complete with rush-hour traffic on the 15 and the expense of lunch for my roommate for burning a half-tank of gas at $3.09/gallon because the "courtesy" shuttle of course only goes a courteous 10 miles. I took my German piece-of-sh*t all the way out there because the Parts Manager, Ingrid, told my mechanic that she can rebuild my ABS unit instead of replacing it, which runs right around the astronomical $1500 mark.

I just had to call my Audi Advisor (again) because he still hasn't gotten me an estimate (at 3:30 p.m. on a Friday, mind you) and he says "That'll be about $1500."

To which I ask, "What about rebuilding it?"
He answers: "We don't rebuild them here."
To which I reply, "Actually, d*ckface, you do, and your Parts Manager, Ingrid, told me as much! Fax me the parts numbers, you lying moron!"

Is it the blonde hair or the vagina that makes me look stupid?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, Blonde Girl,

When are you young people going to realize that western Europe is nothing more than a fantasy empire made up of the collective disilllusionment of a listless and uninspired population. They wear black all the time... as if they are waiting for something darker to come along and feed their despair with hopelessness and desperation.

Can you really count on these countries to produce a good car for the Californinia Blonde? I think not.

Now, the Koreans seem pretty upbeat. Why not go for the KIA, if you can't bring yourself to drive a Chevy or a Dodge?

Your Most Ardent High Plains Fan